Store-bought baby washes (like other cleaners) are full of artificial ingredients, and they’re pretty darn expensive. This homemade baby wash works great, smells great, and is all natural! You’ll need a 16-ounce amber or cobalt glass pump bottle. Not sure where to get one? Check here.
- 1/2 cup liquid unscented castile soap
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 2 tsp fractionated coconut oil
- 20 drops essential oil of choice (I use lavender)
- Add all ingredients to a 16-ounce glass pump bottle using a funnel.
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Shake gently before each use to ensure all ingredients are mixed well.
- For a full tub, use 4-5 pumps of baby wash.
- This recipe = 36 cents per ounce
- Aveeno baby wash at Walmart = 50 cents per ounce