Feeling anxious, stressed, uptight, or just a bit down? This essential oil roller has a wonderful calming, uplifting effect. I use it whenever my toddler gets a bit unruly! Lavender essential oil is a great natural remedy for, among countless other things, anxiety and stress. Wild orange also eases anxiety as well as sadness and nausea. Make this simple roller, and you have a perfect, natural solution to your anxiety, stress, and sadness. You’ll need a 10-mL roller bottle (any color or clear). Not sure where to get one? Check here.
- Fractionated coconut oil (approx. 2 tsp)
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 1 drop wild orange essential oil
- Add essential oils to roller bottle.
- Fill with fractionated coconut oil.
- Cap and shake to mix oils.
Apply as needed to the chest. This roller can be used on all ages!
Don’t want to make it yourself? Buy it now!