Household cleaners are expensive and full of chemicals and harsh, artificial ingredients. This simple recipe is a great cleaner for all surfaces from your kitchen to your bathroom! And, it’s easy to make and inexpensive!
- 2 cups filtered water (I use RO)
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
- 15 drops essential oil of your choice (I use 10 lemon and 5 lavender)
- Add all ingredients to a spray bottle. You can re-purpose an old bottle or buy an empty one at the store.
- Shake gently to combine.
- Shake gently before each use.
That’s it! Simply spray it on the surface to be cleaned, and wipe clean with a warm rag. For stickier, messier messes, allow to sit for a few minutes before wiping.